As any good engineer, I will try to make my writing concise and to the point. Like all CMU CivE’s, I learned that keeping track of your observations is key to becoming a good engineer and scientist! So here we go:
- Hundreds of people, only two security lines…JFK you’re doing it wrong.
- Lufthansa cuisine might be better than CMU’s campus food….but actually.
- Being short and flexible is everything when trying to sleep on planes.
- If not, then four mini bottles of whiskey and you will sleep like a baby like the guy across the aisle from me.
- Why do people bring cats on planes? Woke up to a meowing sound before landing and was very confused at first.
- Why can’t all customs officials looks like that 😉
- Germans have nice trains.
- Netflix hasn’t made its way here yet 😦
Practice German with Me
- Der Flughafen (the airport)
- Das Flugzeug (the airplane)
- Der Pass (the passport)
- Der Bahnhof (the train station)
- Der Zug (the train…also the name of the town I was born in Switzerland 🙂 )
Since it is currently raining, tomorrow I will start exploring the city and getting to know everyone that I will be working with for the summer. Until then, my goal is to try and fix my sleep schedule!